Personal tools
You are here: Home > Company profile > History

History

Polimex-Mostostal S.A. operates on the market since 1945 .Listed on stock exchange since 1997 .Present form of the Company achieved through merger of Polimex-Cekop S.A. and Mostostal Siedlce S.A. in 2004.

Polimex-Mostostal S.A.

2009- Establishment of the Polimex-Mostostal Design Centre, launching of a new Steel Products Manufacturing Plant and a Paint shop in Siedlce

2008- Taking over control of the Romanian and Italian Coifer Group

2007- Incorporation of ZREW, acquisition of Energomontaż-Północ control stake

2006- Company name changed to Polimex-Mostostal S.A.

2005- Establishment of the Road Construction Division Z-10

2004- Merger of Polimex-Cekop and Mostostal Siedlce – Polimex-Mostostal Siedlce S.A. is created

1999- Polimex-Cekop purchased majority stake in Mostostal Siedlce

Mostostal Siedlce S.A.

1997- Mostostal Siedlce first share quotation on Warsaw Stock Exchange

1993- Privatisation of the company – start up of Mostostal Siedlce S.A.

1973- Set up of Mostostal Siedlce

Polimex-Cekop S.A.

1997- Privatisation of Polimex-Cekop S.A.

1971- Set up of Polimex-Cekop

1945- Beginning of Polimex activity

Document Actions