POLIMEX MOSTOSTAL S.A.
I.WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookie is a text file that a website sends to the visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to identify the User’s browser of to save information or settings in the Internet browser. Usually the cookie contains the name of the domain from which it was sent, the lifetime of a cookie, a randomly generated identifier. We may also use other technologies (e.g. web beacons, Java Script), which sometimes work with cookies and our website, enabling the identification of the device used by the user. These technologies enable features on our website to be activated.
We use in particular:
- xpl_font_size - the file responsible for the font size on the page;
- CookiePolicyAccepted - a file informing whether the User has accepted the Cookies policy;
- AcceptBondsInformation - a file informing whether the User has accepted the terms of access to www.polimex-mostostal.pl/
III. HOW CAN I CHANGE SETTINGS AND DELETE COOKIES?
The web browser settings allow you to block the receipt of cookies. It is salso possible to set the web browser in such a way that each time the User receives a cookie – she/he is informed about it. In order to change settings, disable cookies, we encourage you to visit the websites:
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/blokowanie-ciasteczek
- Google Chrome:http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer 7 i 8: http://windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Internet Explorer 9 i 10: http://windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.22/pl/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042,
which contain comprehensive information in this regard. Information on deleting cookies from a mobile phone/smartphone can be found in the user manual.
We also point out that limiting the possibility of receiving cookies may directly affect the access to and funcionality of our website.
IV. SERVER LOGS
Information about some of the behaviour of website Users may also be logged in the server layer in order to administer the website and enable its use. Information about sending queries_GET_POST of the website may also be logged in the server layer in order to administer the website and enable its use. These logs are not associated with specific people browsing our website and are used only to administer the server.