Quality of services
Realization of industrial investments, construction site management, completion of deliveries, design, manufacture and assembly of steel structures, pressure equipment, equipment and industrial installations. Construction and assembly works, repairs and equipment and transport services, commissioning of power, industrial and petrochemical installations. Manufacture of elements of pressure and non-pressure equipment, manufacture, repair and modernization of pressure and non-pressure equipment, repair and modernization of handling equipment.
- SCC certificate, Petro level - Chcecklist of occupational health and safety and enviromental protection - EN version, DE version
- Certificate No. TTP-PW02-1-0092-0057.20.01 - Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials by EN ISO 3834-2
- Certificate No. PL04/G/0001/21 - meeting the requirements for companies producing pressure equipment and assemblies under module G of Directive 2014/68/EU, authorizing to mark equipment with the CE 0090
- Certificate No. 10/TSM_2023 – transferring of stamping of materials and parts with inspections certificate of manufacturers, who are approved according to the regulations for pressure equipment (Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU in connection with AD 2000-Merkblatt W 0).
- Cert Nr 2827-CPR-PW01-1-0092-0179.22.00 compliance of factory production control according to EN 1090-1,-2.EN - this certificate applies to the Steel Structural Components: welded and screwed class up to EXC4.
- Technical Supervision Office authorization for:
- fabrication of vented and unvented equipment
- modernization of steam boilers, hot water boilers, steam pipelines connecting the boiler with the turbine, fixed vented tanks
- repair of steam boilers, hot water boilers, steam pipelines connecting the boiler with the turbine, fixed vented tanks
- fabrication of pressure equipment
- repair of construction cranes, lifts, overhead cranes, forklift trucks, winches, portable cranes, transportable cranes, mobile cranes, stationary cranes, rail cranes, tower cranes
- EU Certificate Of Conformity No.: 96635/JN/003/04/01, UDT-Cert Notified Body No. 1433 certifies that Polimex Energetyka meets the requirements of Module A2 of the Directive 2014/68/EU implemented into the Polish law by the Regulation of the Minister of Development from July, 11th, 2016 referring to the requirements for pressure equipment and assemblies of pressure equipment (consolidated text O.J. 2019, item 211), and is entitled to mark the equipment listed below with the number of Notified Body: 1433, Type of pressure equipment: Steel technological pipelines.